Sunday, February 17, 2013

piece of the American pie || YOUR dream...

Many of us, at some point in our lives; even if fleeting; have desired that picture perfect lifestyle And obtaining a piece of the American pie... THAT picture perfect image of the type of life we should live. Well, in my humble opinion, it's just that... an "image" !!! ... ...

Remember, each pie, And the hands that prepared the pie, is different, each pie is sliced up differently And each slice will be proportionally different...
Your dream, though it may be the general consensus, is not my dream... just as my dream is not your dream... Excerpt:"Having Tea with My Sisters"

Living a full complete happy life is truly our purpose! I dare not try to live anyone else's.

footer: Some of us start with a dream... others create our dream as we move thru life... live love and BE happy... ... I'm my happiest when I'm co-creating, with my Creator, ... something that is thought to be impossible - into the possible\ poodle


never sign up4 someone else's dream b4 committg to your own no matter how good the sale. NO ones dream shouldB bigger than your own 





2 comments:

  1. Hey u, well you know how much your twin loves a delicious cup of tea and to miss that with sweet conversation sounds like a good plan. I'm so blessed on this new day feeling the best love ever all deep in my heart and soul. My heavenly Father loves me, you, this world but the change comes as we receive it with Truth, Effectualy, Ability= TEA in our lives

    ReplyDelete
  2. A cup of tea. Yep ; ) Fantastic Friday twin. Love.

    ReplyDelete