Monday, April 1, 2013

Living on Purpose...




I am convinced 'my purpose' was not to be birthed into this world "drawing the breath of life
to simply muddle through life with no consciousness... offering nothing And giving nothing back... taking withdrawals And leaving no deposit...

I am further convinced, as I pass thru this lifetime, I am to do so with *passion *compassion *enthusiasm *joy *love (Yes... love is a definite) leaving nuggets as I pass thru!

MOST important, FOR ME, is to connect with my FULL purpose... breath life into it And put it to work *fyi* I'm on that short journey now *smilin'* *ijs*

SB: There are some who think certain forms of giving to be foolish: 'time' to those who have made mistakes... 'tithe' to ministry... 'blood' to the blood banks.. 'funds' to the destitute... 'food' to the needy... 'love' to the loveless... It is my humble opinion, however, that any form of 'sustenance giving' is an unselfish act of humanity & spirituality!.. I am THANKFUL to have the mindset And consciousness to want to give SOMETHING back (in whatever form) And I welcome the energy that is released & returned when doing so #karma

Please DO NOT be tricked into thinking we simply live And then we die!.. tho realistically that is a simple truth... the truth that is not so simple is the living (giving) we do - in between - And the substance of the deposit we leave behind *smile*
Thank You Creator! poodle

2 comments:

  1. Love this!!! It's so in tune with what I am thinking!!! Thanks for checking out my blog as we11!!
    ~Coach Tiffany Hampton

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SO happy you enjoyed! Np! Let's "k.i.t" *lmbo* or rather.. Let's stay connected.

      Delete