Thursday, January 3, 2013

Spoon-fed | My man...



"My man must know his position and I, as his woman, must feel comfortable with him on that 'post' HOWEVER this is something I cannot, and I am not willing to, teach him. 

I spoon-fed my son and a host of nieces and nephews... and now, being a little further along in the game, I do not desire - nor have I - the inclination to spoon-feed a full grown man." ijs *communicate effectively BUT always IN love*

Excerpt: "Having Tea with My Sisters"


3 comments:

  1. I don't want to come across as rigid or austere... I am more than willing, in my relationship, to compromise on many different levels BUT there are just some things, at least for me, that are just NOT doable...

    Psssssst. Men...

    ONE of the biggest turn-on's is a man who is comfortable with who he is AND is operating effectively in his role; AND I don't feel I should have to teach him what his role is. I mean, I wouldn't expect him to teach me femininity. I got my end. No doubt! You take care of your end. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete