Friday, March 8, 2013

NO limits... your flow is Abundant




Psssssst... Don't limit yourself in any area of your life or in your ability to achieve. Without the limitations society or even you yourself may have set... there is absolutely nothing you cannot attain or achieve. Excerpt "Having Tea with My Sisters"

There is such simplicity in that statement... BUT when greeted with the realities of life: when we are no longer within the confines our own comfortable surroundings... when we are without the support of our loved ones - right there - covering our backs and cheering us on... when we are suddenly thrust into a life situation or circumstance that we find to be unsettling... when we are operating in an area that is new or foreign to us... when we are faced with opposition that is relentless and unyielding... when all we have to rely on is SELF... Please know that grace is ever present.. direction is simply for the asking.. And your flow is abundant. 


SB1: In my youth, when doing homework and/or class projects, I discovered I was easily distracted (siblings, life events, television, the radio, friends outside playing softball on the corner of our block, etc etc etc) I trained myself to - when I did lose focus or I was distracted - immediately recenter myself || my thoughts || my actions And concentrate on the subject matter or project at hand... 


Diversions may interrupt or detour BUT we mustn't allow them to Destroy!.. It's pretty sad when that happens!.. 

I can remember picking my son up from school, one spring day, (Simeon high school... we were stopped at a red light 95th Dan Ryan) "Look at him son" I said "Do you think that man aspired, as a child, to one day stand outside in the pouring rain; unkempt; wearing tattered clothing, holding a sign that says *PLEASE FEED THE HUNGRY* ??? No son. He did not. He just got lost along his way... ... ... Be careful where you focus your thoughts, desires, intentions, efforts, And energy."

SB2: Got life challenges that continue to distract disrupt and divert you from positive life change, plans, And goals.. PUT positive in motion. I dare you. I, myself, am happy to 'put in the work' ON self... sometimes A great work... sometimes less of a work. *smile* Poodle


F

No comments:

Post a Comment