Saturday, March 2, 2013

I'm nobody's "Ring Girl"...



- "Baby!.. over here.. look ... look at me."
- "No one else could EVER love you as much as I do!"
- "I'm a professional.. I go to work everyday 9-5.. good job | good pay."
- "I cook .. .. .. .. .. .. .. most of the time.. Yes.. I'm a good cook." 
- "You can trust me.. I don't cheat."
- "No.. I'm not a party animal.. I don't club hop."
- "Oh um.. I have a double Master's."
- "My finances are in order.. I have my own home.. my own vehicle.. I'm very responsible."
- "I promise.. I'll be good to you..."
- "Sex so good.. it'll make you wanna slap yo momma OR mine!"
- "Nope.. No kids."
- "Look at me baby *up & down bunny hop* over heeeeeere *bounce bounce bounce* Look at me!!!"

IF you've ever felt you were/are merely a temporary distraction for this man.. IF he makes you feel like he's simply passing the time of day until something better hits his line.. IF you've felt unloved unappreciated and/or mishandled.. IF you've felt unnoticed And unheard.. IF you've been made to feel like you're a "Ring Girl" prancing around an imaginary boxing ring | arms fully extended | scantily dressed | displaying Round Cards highlighting; And continually shouting | proclaiming; each of your attributes.. IF you are constantly giving out And never taking in... ... ... ... Self Worth #know yours

SB: We (men & women) may have a time when we find ourselves lost in an individual.. Don't allow it to be for a lifetime ; )

On The Flip Side - - > > > > However... IF you connect with someone who Inspires you... 

Excerpt "Having Tea with My Sisters" 
"I was happily intoxicated on love and it was reflected positively and productively in my personal and even broader areas of my life: profession, home, social, intimate, and through my writing. If you are fortunate enough to come together with someone who inspires you – you have, in part, a great thing! Use it. Inspiration can propel and motivate us to start and/or complete projects and dreams that have been forgotten or left dormant and unattended for years. In fact, you may be inspired to create new ones."      







No comments:

Post a Comment