Saturday, January 12, 2013


3 Faces clip art
Today's Flow *pressing pause*

...living abundantly ...conscious opulence
1st mention: @ OR, about, age  I wanted to marry Micheal Jackson... 

2nd mention: my twin (Mella) & I cried when we watched "Ben" a movie he starred in (Ben, the rat, was Micheal's best friend)... 

3rd mention: I often sat on our front stoop waiting to hear the slooooow churn; loud and often outta tune; - irresistibly enticing merry music - coming from the blue & white ice cream truck as it slooooowly passed by our way "ICE CREAM!!!" we would scream as we scurried to the truck... ;my favorite was chocolate & vanilla swirl *smilin*

4th mention: @ OR about, age  I wanted to put all my thoughts together in a book... 

5th mention: I had written a portion of my first song "money man"... the song was about the large white pollen that softly, almost effortlessly, floated through the air during Chicago's hot hazy summer days...

6th mention: I regularly wrote in my small pink (key-locked) diary... *clearing my throat* Today "diary's" are more commonly referred to as 'journals'
I've accomplished 1 of my 2 desires (Having Tea with My Sisters) my 1st book *wink*And RIP King of Pop obviously I won't become Mrs Micheal Jackson  

1 comment:

  1. Cardio-workout-handheld weights, affirmations, scripture, yoga, meditation & prayer... Super Saturday Lovey!

    ReplyDelete