Sunday, January 6, 2013

Chocolate-ON-Chocolate Cake & LOVE *sneaky grin*


"Being in love | loving someone | and having someone love you back | is a beautiful thing... ... Not everyone has or will experience true love so when and IF you do, it should be honored as such."

A simple analogy would be the like of enjoying and savoring a freshly baked chocolate-on-chocolate cake or homemade sweet potato pie.
Some of us, I know myself in particular, will unconsciously turn eating into a well-developed form of art when enjoying one of our favorite dishes AND that’s cool; the dish was prepared and intended for our enjoyment... 

I believe the same is true of love and the joining of a man and a woman. Enjoy it. *Yum* That is what was intended. poodle
                                    Excerpt: "Having Tea with My Sisters"
___________________________________________________________
Q & A

- A: My analogy was chocolate-on-chocolate cake; ONE of my absolute favorites!

- Q: What comes to mind WHEN you think of love?... That type of love that makes you think of your favorite dish?... or possibly even your favorite pair of shoes?... I'll wait... some of you may have to think back a little bit further than others ; )   | Snippet | R & B Artist: Betty Wright | "Tonight Is The Night"



2 comments:

  1. Music is what comes to mind for me when i think of love... Anita Baker> Good Love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... music huh... Yes!...

    Oan Anita Baker... GOOD choice, I serenaded one of my ex's to her entire album (can't remember the title)

    Love it!... Thanks for sharing ;)

    ReplyDelete