Tuesday, January 8, 2013

"Has It Always Been" | *GIVING youA sneak peek*

 
... Chowin’ down on some good ole collard-greens and hot water cornbread - fried crispy - but not too thin

- My own reflection in the mirror ~~~~ 

… My favorite dress fitting me just right
- The anticipation of being with the man I adore
On, in, and all through the night
- Some “Down Home Country Blues” You see I’ve always liked the blues
- Walking on a cool tile floor [toes painted pretty] I have on no shoes.
   JUST some of the things that have always turned me on...

the above is a snippet (a portion) of a piece I wrote several years ago "Has It Always Been"... *written expression* I looooove it!... my absolute best form of communication; the art of painting a vivid picture with my words | putting pen to paper | FREE flowing expression... HOPE you enjoyed that piece of my piecePoodle
______________________________________________________

Q & A

A: I started writing very early-on in my childhood; it was my way, of um NOT *escape BUT my way to *expand... ... My first published piece was written when I was in grade 6. "Depression... a state of unmistakable anguish" (I would actually like to know where there piece is today) I was trying to tell SOMEbody | ANYbody...
Parents listen with your eyes and ears!... allow your eyes and ears to be a loud unyielding relentless vociferous voice for a silent child; abused children often cry within the reflection of their eyes. The tears come later.

Q: How do you expand (my word) YOUR word maybe escape?...




No comments:

Post a Comment