Thursday, January 10, 2013

MY Inspiration(s) | up close and personal *slightly nervous smile*

Crazy FULL day today... so I will just share with you a collage of Inspirational pics; pics of personal memories, visions, hopes, dreams, and loves: 1) Gorgeous Sunrise "Good Morning World" 2) Idyllic Waterfall (my emotions dis morn: happy | peaceful | eeeeasy) 3) Pink Padlock Heart (private) 4) Identical Female Silhouettes: one black | one white (image of color blind sisterly love 5) Amazing 'Treetop' (my son) 6) Beautiful 'Butterfly' (my daughter) 7) Strong 'Mountain' (my dad) 8) Beautiful Flower (mom) 9) Display of pink stacked tea cups (Title of my book: "Having Tea with My Sisters" soon 2b releasedpink: ONE of my fav colors | stacked: money 10) Company Logo: Lovey Thanks Tiffany 
*Thank you Creator! Tremendous Thursday All! Poodle

   
   
   
   
   
Hold up! Wait a minute!... JOY! Baby Damir - he is every bit of it - and whatever he leaves behind, fills-in my other available spaces. Yep! he fills me up with JOY.
Damir Dakota=Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment