Thursday, January 17, 2013

Love | MEET The Joker...

love is a funny thing... It doesn't matter how solid or how high your wall *you know your protective barrier* when you fall in love it will be penetrated
Like an organized body of troops has just stormed and invaded your private space, it will be penetrated.
I thought I was ever so careful but when it was all over I was unable to. And, at some point, I had stopped caring about protecting my heart And I did get hurt; pretty badly. But hey, as one of my childhood friends (Atty Andre Grant) would say, Such is life.”  Excerpt from "Having Tea with My Sisters"  ... Smile when you can STILL love past the hurt and/or past the person who caused the pain :) Um yep!... happy I can STILL extend and receive lovePoodle

Footer: Seems we don't talk about TRUE love as often these days... possibly because we've matured And love (and falling in love) isn't quit as important as we once fantasized it was OR have we kinda given up on the idea of love ??? OR are we simply becoming more and more desensitized to various forms of intimacy ??? Afterall, there are a whole lot of life issues that are primo right NOW; for example the economy... lbvs





No comments:

Post a Comment