Sunday, January 27, 2013

FREE enough to be real... love you BUT



WHEN it's really more about who you are, as an individual, than who he OR she is... 



I love: genuinely; sincerely; accommodating *within limits* faithfully; exclusively; firmly; non-traditionally; *that ole school type of commitment* confidently; passionately...

In respect to who you are as a man -  I love the way I do - because of who I am as a woman... ... it's merely an added plus - when you ARE one of the cream of the crop!

Footer: (although it's in the middle of the pg - rather than the end... hehe) I am not a 'man bash-er' | I don't advocate 'man bashing' | nor do I participate!... 

THAT outta the way... I have to say from my experience... men OR possibly peeps in general [I can only speak from my perspective] seem to think he is one of heavens greatest gifts when his woman loves him on a level that is above the average level he is use to receiving... ... And hey, that's cool, he should be made to feel paramount, in my opinion, that's part of my j.o.b... but please don't get it twisted... I love the way I do; primarily though not solely; because of who I am... ... ... And I don't waver in character. what you see is what you get. I've learned to BE comfortable enough to be open. And free enough to be real.

NOW back to the matter at hand... LOVE you!!!                                                                                                               
                                                            




No comments:

Post a Comment